- Take Highway 101 to Ukiah.
- Take the Perkins St./Downtown Ukiah exit
- Turn west towards North State St. (about 1 mile)
- Turn right on North State St.Proceed approx. 1 more mile to Low Gap Rd. and turn left.
- * You can set your odometer for 3.9 miles here. Go straight on Low Gap Rd. past the County offices and the High School. Keep going. The road turns to dirt after a couple of miles. Look for a school speed limit sign on the right. The road will briefly become paved again. Take the first driveway on the left—there is a mosaic of a butterfly with a wooden sign below that says “Mariposa.”
- Mariposa’s address is 3801 Low Gap Road, Ukiah CA 95482
If you come to a fork in the road with a sign that says, “Pine Ridge Rd.” you have gone too far.
Park at the main building for unloading then proceed down to the barn for overnight parking. Do not park in the road to unload—it is a road that neighbors use to access their homes.